- Your child's first name is hand-calligraphed under the printed writing "Les quenottes de".
- You are free to number the teeth according to their order of appearance if you wish.
- Your child's first name is glued inside the ribbon drawn with letters cut from the same patterned paper as the front.
- Each tooth has a line on which you can note the date of appearance of the tooth.
- Gently remove the cutout of the affected tooth on the dentition that is in the plastic bag and glue it in the place that corresponds to it.
Two possible versions (to be specified in the "personalization" tab):
- Deciduous teeth
- Definitive teeth